SAFE-O-MAT® Twin-coin deposit and coin-collecting locks
The tried and tested SAFE-O-MAT® Twin-coin deposit and coin-collecting locks offer many possibilities for efficiently organising your cabinet system for self-service use. Whether the storage service is free of charge or for a fee – the SAFE-O-MAT® twin-coin ensures your system is very profitable and that your guests have a “carefree” stay. You are also protected against unwanted locker reservations and incalculable liability risks.
PROXMAX control function for apparent emergency openings
Every use of the higher level PROMAX control key
is unequivocally “documented” by automatic cylinder removal:
- Protect staff from unjustified suspicion
- Protect the operator from liability risks
- Protect the locker user from covert theft
Optional: PENALTY FEE function for unwanted locker reservations
- The penalty fee function protects against the unauthorised “reservation” of lockers
by taking the deposit coin as a fine
- Cabinet capacities are maintained at all times (e.g. in universities and libraries)
Quick cylinder changeover
Quick cylinder changeovers mean that the locks (e.g. in case of key loss) can be changed within seconds and without tools.
The 10-year guarantee applies to the SAFE-O-MAT® lock, excluding the lock cylinder, key, armbands and other accessories for all deliveries from 01.10.2008.